Posted on: November 14, 2019
If you are a Software Manager with 8+ years of experience, please
Based in the greater Minneapolis area, we are a large and growing
healthcare company that is making huge strides in the medical
industry. The significant and continuous increase in the number of
users of our solutions places our software today as a leader in the
industry. Due to recent demand, we need to hire a Software Manager
that has prior management experience and must have a broad and deep
knowledge of the software development life cycle. If this sounds
interesting to you, please apply right away!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Large & Stable Company
- Great Benefits
What You Will Be Doing
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides complete technical support of several projects from
the moment of inception, through product release, to development of
- Accompanies the Product Owners and Scrum Masters in identifying
business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the
- Designs the entire system based on the received requirements.
Chooses the system architecture and each individual component of
this system at a high level. Chooses the technologies for the
implementation of each component and connections between the
- Conducts architectural review and code-review. Writes
architectural project documentation and its support. Controls the
architecture during the next iteration of the system
- Creates unified development standards in the company.
- Resolve disputes and technical problems and manages risk
identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the
- Ensure synchronization of the software, correct use of the
architecture and quality control.
- Ensures deadlines and timelines are met.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor' s Degree required
8+ years of technical experience
- Prior management experience required
- Must have broad and deep knowledge of software
- C, C++, Python, JAVA
- Infrastructure as code: Ansible, Terraform, Puppet,
- CI/CD: Jenkins, TeamCity, Shippable, Bamboo, Azure
- Test automation: Selenium, Cucumber, Apache JMeter
- Containerization: Docker, Rocket, Unik
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos
- Software deployment: Elastic Beanstalk, Octopus, Vamp
- Server administration: Apache, SSH, Rsync, virtualization,
firewall, & Broad Medical Imaging knowledge, Medical image
processing, computer vision, 3D reconstruction, surgical planning,
What's In It for You
- Competitive Based Salary ( $140K - $160K DOE)
- Great Benefits
- Great Work culture
So, if you are a Software Manager with 8+ years of experience,
please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders,
Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Bloomington , Software Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!